FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Ford Fusion SE AWD
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all! My name is Danny!

I've recently joined this forum to ask for help, learn and perhaps maybe meet new people! I'm originally from Canada, Ontario and recently I bought a Used White 2016 Ford Fusion SE AWD. I bought it with 70k kilometers for 10,000$CAD. It is a very beautiful and clean car, I fell in love with it pretty quick and it barely has any rust. It is also my very first car that I bought for myself!
I also already have some plans to make the Fusion a bit more spicy but I just wanna make sure all the parts are somewhat clean and somewhat new. I also wanted to know if there is anything that I should be worried about buying a used 2.0L AWD Fusion? So far I'm only kind of following what the owners manual is telling me but I wanted to hear from other Fusion owners to see if there's anything out of the book that I should learn and do.

Thank you all in advance, I hope I can stay in this Fusion community for a very while :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
There are a lot of smart and valid recommendations on interrnet and youtube to change the PTU fluid , even is Ford wrote in the manual this fluid lasts a lifetime. I will do mine this spring at 70000 km.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts