FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today markes the official launch of two sites that have been in development for quite a while:
Volvo S40 Club at VolvoS40Club.com
Ford Five Hundred Club at Ford500Club.com

You will NOT need to reregister at these sites - your Mazda3Forums.com registrations are already valid there.

VolvoS40Club.com is the natural extension of Mazda3Forums.com and we expect many of you will have significant interest in this site.

By contrast, Ford500Club.com is not so natural. However, ever since we took down our Ford Futura site, pending Ford releasing a new name, we've been looking for a site to replace it with, and the Ford 500 is it. That's not to say we've abandoned the Futura - indeed, we still intend to expand into that market when the new name comes out, but for now we've devoted resources to the Five Hundred.

I hope to see many of you on these sites. Thanks for being loyal readers of Mazda3Forums.com

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Heh, you need to find a better banner for the Ford500club site ;)

I suppose you can have your resident PhotoShop dude fix something up quickly with:

**EDIT** New pic... with link

Stupid Interweb... if someone is going to label a picture with "ford" and "500" it ought to be the Ford 500.

Just click here...
http://www.fordvehicles.com/fivehundred/home.asp?bhcp=1

**END EDIT**

I'd offer my services - but I figure someone already knows what font to use and has a layered .psd with the checkboard pattern.

Ah, MZ6ZoomZoom - you should fix your sig ... the commas are messing up the URLs.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Congrats! Hope both sites become as sucessful as mazda3forums!!

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
holeydonut said:
Heh, you need to find a better banner for the Ford500club site ;)
Yeah I know, actually I just forgot about that ;) Going to have to deal with it.

That's the Futura though, not the Five Hundred.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just added links to the top of all 3 websites for easy navigation between them.

4 or 5 years to get what, factrzero?

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Sweet 8) . I'm heading over to the volvo s40 site to check it out, maybe even the 500 as well. I'm pricing out a s40 for my fiance.

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good to hear :) We need some users on those to make the first posts, then more will stem from there I'm sure :)

While I'm here I thought I'd provide a little more details as to how it works.

-Your accounts are already valid on all 3 sites
-currently you do need to log into them seperately (of course, if you generally keep yourself logged in, once you log into all 3, you stay logged in).
-Private messages can be accessed through all 3 sites
-Profiles and signatures are the same on all 3 sites
-Post count is calculated both seperately (shown in each forum post and profile) and combined for all 3 forums (shown in your profile and memberlist)

Hmm, anything I"m forgetting? Not sure, but if anything needs to be asked I'm sure I can answer it.

Oh, the Gallery is not yet tied into the other two sites, but if you use the 3forums one you can access the pics from any of the 3.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
I dunno - dioxviad posted that random thread with a pic of his MSRP as well... methinks it's drugs ... and some beers.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Eh, that's pretty cool.

Where did you find the Ford-Tunderbird font?

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts