FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fusedup/Double Vision (Just changed user name)

Oxford white 2007 AWD w/ charcoal interior

* 18" x 7.5" Ford Edge wheels wrapped in 225/45/18 Bridgestone Potenza Ultra
High-performance pole position 960 AS rubber
* 3dCarbon rear upper window spoiler
* Custom rear deck lid spoiler
* MRT T-5 Fusion dual intake composite hood
* Blacked-out lower rear valance on factory bumper
* 3" factory style stainless exhaust tips

As seen in the picture the car now has 15,000 miles on it. It is a daily driver not a driveway ornament.

Congrats on being the first FFC COTM Winner.

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
Re: AND AUG 2007 THE WINNER IS???????????

Thanks to everyone who took the time to vote!!! Thanks again to Slaterracing as this COTM project will be interesting but at the same time alot of work for him. Hoping in the future there will be more participation from the members as less than 10% of those that viewed the thread actually voted. There are some nice rides on this forum so the future COTM's will be fun to watch. Thanks again!!!! It was certainly appreciated!! 8)

·
Registered
280 Posts

Congratulations DV!!!! Keep going with your enhancements...look'n great!!! Yes...I agree with you regarding the FFC COTM...hopefully more members will get involved as time goes by.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

[quote author=SGs Fuzion link=topic=86789.msg1656166#msg1656166 date=1187642797]
Congratulations DV!!!! Keep going with your enhancements...look'n great!!! Yes...I agree with you regarding the FFC COTM...hopefully more members will get involved as time goes by.
[/quote]

I am sure they will. Since this is the first month we can only go up from here.

·
Registered
75 Posts

Good Job Man I really admire what you've done with your ride trully one of a kind

1 - 7 of 7 Posts