FordFusionClub.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1021 - 1040 of 1066 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Emailed you today with an order.
How is the updated group by list looking?

·
Registered
525 Posts
:bump:

Is this still happening?

·
Registered
525 Posts
I think the guy making the "dead" pedal is..... DEAD
:thumbdown:

·
Registered
15,653 Posts
Well since he was active on the forum this week I'd say probably not. Remember this is a hobby that takes place in the miniscule amount of time when he's not at his super-busy demanding job, and that time gets shared with everything else he does as well. Also remember that he's not taking people's money and running with it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
It does not look like that there has been any movement on the waitlist since at least August. I'm guessing he never got that slow-down in mid-August that he was hoping for. I'm just hoping that he hasn't decided to discontinue this in lieu of other projects.

--Garfield3d

·
Registered
12 Posts
Re: Aluminum Deadpedal plates for the Mazda3

Hello! I actually found this forum by Googling for "Mazda3 deadpedal." (Despite my love affair with this car, and how well-engineered and thought-out it is, I find it mind-boggling that Mazda didn't include something other than thin carpet on the deadpedal.)

So, from scanning through this thread it looks like these are sporadically available. I'm very interested in the satin version (pic below); are they going to be available again soon? And how difficult are they to install?

·
Registered
108 Posts
install is dead easy, maybe five minutes, and that's if you take time to drink half a beer.
Quality is also very good. Bought mine almost two years ago and it still looks great. Zero complaints.
Don't be too hard on Sok07 for how slow he is. he's basically making no money at this venture, and it's taking up a lot of his free time. He's only doing it because he's a hell of a guy.

·
Registered
267 Posts
i just stuck some Velcro (the hook part) and just stuck it to the carpet. held up for a yr now. and i can just remove to clean if needed. You just have to patient, since Sok07 doesn't really make any money off of these. If not willing to wait, i think someone else is sell a full set of petals and deadpetal. Can't think of the site off the top of my head.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Re: Aluminum Deadpedal plates for the Mazda3

[quote author=Brew.Drink.Repeat. link=topic=13991.msg3482363#msg3482363 date=1262653541]
Hello! I actually found this forum by Googling for "Mazda3 deadpedal." (Despite my love affair with this car, and how well-engineered and thought-out it is, I find it mind-boggling that Mazda didn't include something other than thin carpet on the deadpedal.)

So, from scanning through this thread it looks like these are sporadically available. I'm very interested in the satin version (pic below); are they going to be available again soon? And how difficult are they to install?

[/quote]

If someone has a matte black version in good condition that they want to sell, let me know. Ill pay a very fair price!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm more than willing to wait, if they will be available at some point -- these look a thousand times better than any of the others I've found (and you always have to buy the whole pedal set, which I don't want).

I like the velcro idea, since I don't feel like drilling into my floorpan.

Is there a website or email to sign up?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'd like to get on the wait list too, the original link seems dead... hope he's still making them, I wouldn't mind the wait. I searched for dead pedals all around and none has the bend around. My 3 was recently bought and the fabric around that bend has already wore off, so this dead pedal would cover it up real nice...

1021 - 1040 of 1066 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.