FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NEW TO THIS SO PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ..ON WHAT WAS DONE I WILL LEAD YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTIONS..SMOKE LIGHTS ARE DONE AS WELL JUST WAITING FOR THE CAMERA.......AS WELL AS PUNISHER EMBLEM WAS REPLACD RECENTLY OVER THE FORD FOR THE REAR

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes th kit runs at that price...mine was a prototype though it was free....but also installed will fun bout 6 bills

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
evrything was welted on...they didn't hav the kit made so they tested it out for the first time on my fusion..pictures to come ...the punisher emblem actually cam out wicked

·
Registered
371 Posts
Great mods Chubbz, I think that's the most tricked out Fusion outside of a car show I've ever seen. Keep up the great work!

Happy moding

·
Registered
933 Posts
Maybe it's just me that feels this way, but why Lambos on a daily driver? I've always wondered this (for any application). Maybe I'm just too old to understand....

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
[quote author=xikillamikeix link=topic=82697.msg1553702#msg1553702 date=1184282288]
what kind of grille is that?
[/quote]

It looks like the Street Scene grille.

I'm not down with the Lambo doors on a Fusion. It's too much.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes it is a street scene grill....but why not lambo doors they were free....so i took it .....

·
Registered
135 Posts
[quote author=chubbzfusion link=topic=82697.msg1556909#msg1556909 date=1184416466]
but why not lambo doors they were free....so i took it .....
[/quote]

I'm with you on this one! 8)

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
[quote author=Dre1015 link=topic=82697.msg1556995#msg1556995 date=1184423912]
[quote author=chubbzfusion link=topic=82697.msg1556909#msg1556909 date=1184416466]
but why not lambo doors they were free....so i took it .....
[/quote]

I'm with you on this one! 8)
[/quote]

+1 If its free, why not?

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Hey, what's up CHubb. I am glad you joined us. You say some of those mods were free?! I would have jumped up on that deal also. I think Lambo doors are cool. You can get in and out your car easily in a tight parking space. :D , unless you get pisses off at one or both of the dumb asses beside you who may bump your car with their doors trying to get into their's.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
its aluminum...but chrome brushed.....the whole was pretty much a test on how it will come out......the parkins spaces is so very true CEACE....i have parked in places i could'n get in before lol...unfortunetly my home girl from australia tried closing the door shut when it was lifted she didn't bring it down .somthing cracked now its hard to close the passenger door....ah..now for the good new i'm deploying again on sept to iraq...can't wait 2 get back and fix my car up some more...

·
Registered
51 Posts
[quote author=chubbzfusion link=topic=82697.msg1573186#msg1573186 date=1184974677]
its aluminum...but chrome brushed.....the whole was pretty much a test on how it will come out......the parkins spaces is so very true CEACE....i have parked in places i could'n get in before lol...unfortunetly my home girl from australia tried closing the door shut when it was lifted she didn't bring it down .somthing cracked now its hard to close the passenger door....ah..now for the good new i'm deploying again on sept to iraq...can't wait 2 get back and fix my car up some more...
[/quote]

so when you ordered it, it was the aluminum street scenes grille? and thats how it came? I really like it and want to get one myself but cant decide between aluminum and chrome...

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
with doors like that, you're gonna look pretty silly if you don't have a supercharger or something that makes that thing kick some serious ass. The Duratec 30 is a bada$$ engine, but I'm not sure it's Lambo-door-bada$$.........however, those doors do look pretty awesome....

(You do have the supercharger, right?...just checkin...)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.