FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone using the adjustable camber stuff from Steeda? I'm ordering the H&R coilovrs, but am wondering if I should go Steeda or just stick with the H&R stuff. Had a couple of lowered cars in the past, but they were already lowered when I bought them, this is new to me. Slater? Anyone?

·
Registered
75 Posts
you won't need to adjust the front except for the tow. pretty much all of us that have lowered ours have only needed to adjust the camber in the back. they stayed totally straight in the front for me.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Just like what JustGuth said goes for mine too. When I had mine aligned after the drop, I was told that the camber in the rear was WAY out. The front wasn't too bad at all and only required very minor tweaks. There is no rear toe adjustment even available per my understanding.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote author=thereisnospoon link=topic=92478.msg1804070#msg1804070 date=1193189394]
Just like what JustGuth said goes for mine too. When I had mine aligned after the drop, I was told that the camber in the rear was WAY out. The front wasn't too bad at all and only required very minor tweaks. There is no rear toe adjustment even available per my understanding.

[/quote]How did they adjust the camber in the rear?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts