FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:shock: I did not realize there was yet a second challenge between the Camry/Accord/Fusion?? This time in California! 400 people same results.. Fusion won!! I sure would like to hear the excuses from the Accord/Camry brethren on why? Fusion is very much on par with the Accord/Camry. Consumers are choosing, not magazines. Now it will take time for the media to catch up. Fact is many of those mags don't want to ruffle the feathers of thier readers. Go with the majority and you'll be safe type of attitude.. Spread this to other car forums around the net, that a second challenge was done on the West coast and the Fusion came out on top! 8)

·
Registered
85 Posts
its good marketing, but take it with a grain of salt, as people have different opinnions, you will only hear the good ones for the fusion.. but it does win in looks and fun\handling part straight up counting all votes.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Plus they are comparing the mid size Fusion to their full size car line and the Fusion is winning. But I can see why-I really like driving my Fusion. But the guy in me says--suspension upgrade--exhaust---tuner--more power.--Wife says--change the oil and leave it stock--WOMEN!?!?

·
Registered
325 Posts
I participated in one of these for Car and Driver a couple of years ago that tested the Cadillac sedans against the BMW and Lexus. After you drove all the cars through the course you would fill out an evaluation of each car, turn them in, and walk out with a Cadillac gift bag.

Needless to say a few months later in Car and Driver magazines there were adds every month for awhile that promoted how great the caddy was.

·
Registered
463 Posts
[quote author=indycop link=topic=71121.msg1253022#msg1253022 date=1173233666]
Plus they are comparing the mid size Fusion to their full size car line and the Fusion is winning. But I can see why-I really like driving my Fusion. But the guy in me says--suspension upgrade--exhaust---tuner--more power.--Wife says--change the oil and leave it stock--WOMEN!?!?
[/quote]

Camry and Accord are full size?

·
Registered
463 Posts
[quote author=urnews link=topic=71121.msg1262930#msg1262930 date=1173720452]
I believe Camry and Accord are mid-size, like the mighty Fusion.
[/quote]

I agree.

2007 Camry V6:

Curb weight - 3,483
Length - 189.2
Wheelbase - 109.3

2007 Accord V6:

Curb weight - 3,413
Length - 191.1
Wheelbase - 107.9

2007 Fusion V6:

Curb weight - 3,280
Length - 190.2
Wheelbase - 107.4

Looks like all three cars are in the same class to me. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts