FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just got my transparent glow shift gauges and protoge garage 3 pod dash mount in today!!! Unfortunately, I dont have the time, and since we just put an offer down on a house, the funds, to finish this project. So I installed the boost/vacuum gauge,to replace my AC S7 gauge,which looks great, but I have the oil pressure, and air fuel ratio gauge Im selling along with the pod. There are a couple how to's on the forum on how to make these look great. Im sure you all know how much this stuff costs, So I will entertain REASONABLE offers, or parts trade. Just pm me. I also have a 3" MAF adaptor if anybody is interested, along with my mirror finish S7 boost/vacuum gauge. Oh ya, and an HKS SQV BOV with mazdaspeed 3,6 adapter plate and recirc fitting, the end of the fitting was overtightened, but still gets a great seal if you clamp at the base like you should, or the recirc fittings go for abut 10 bucks. The glow shift gauges and pod are brand new and never installed, the MAF is used, The S7 gauge is used, but works just fine, and BOV is used and works just fine.

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
How much for the gauges and pod?

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
good lord, this guy is trying to sell his stuff and everyones like "no go here, buy from them.. buy from me"

if i were the OP id be pretty mad. its one thing to send a pm but posting on his thread isnt right.

let this guy sell what he wants to sell; make your own thread! :roll:

[end wannabe mod rant/]

bump for some great and rare products! :p

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
No worries, I'm not deterred. :)

Again, price on the gauges and pod. :)

·
Registered
710 Posts
i have the same glowshift gauges. except i only have 2. a/f and voltage. and i have a double pillar pod. i really like them. everyone that has been in my car likes them. the only problem is i can't figure out how to hook up the a/f since its narrow band. someone on the forums said that you can't hook a narrow band up to our cars. if anyone knows otherwise PLEASE pm me! maybe with some instructions!

anyway. back on topic! there are good for your car even without boost and shit. maybe she just wants it for show untill she gets boost. it really doesn't matter. anyway. these are a good product! good luck with your sale bro. also interested in the gauge prices. lol

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
Never got a reply to price. :(

·
Registered
403 Posts
[quote author=LaraW link=topic=94734.msg1874370#msg1874370 date=1195912858]
Never got a reply to price. :(
[/quote]

me neither for the BOV. Maybe he dont check this often?

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
:( I guess not. I even PM'd him!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts