FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once I found that I could purchase chrome letter eblems on E-Bay, I decided to create my own acronym where the "SEL" and "SE" is. I decided to do "CE" for "Chrome Edition" (taken after the F-150 Chrome Edition, that is a fine ass truck do you agree?). I was going to purchase the chrome bezels (I have the I4 without the fog lights), chrome door pillars, chrome rims, chrome door handles, chrome exhaust tips, and a chrome "FUSION" decal to put on the rear window. Now, I see too many people with those chrome door pillars, chrome handles, decals on rear windows. So I changed my mind. But what I have noticed that some of you do that I like is debadging. It makes the ass look...clean and neat. So, I not only decided not to do the "CE", but I am going to take off the "Fusion" also. People don't do that around here, so I will be a first.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Yeah, debadging looks nice but for some reason I can't come around to do it to my Fusion. Not sure why.

I'm surprised someone hasn't taken an "S" from an SE or SEL to throw on their Fusion S.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought about the "S" but I thought that would be too obvious.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I debadged mine about a week after it was @ the house. I think it make it look a bit on the clean side of things.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Jaysen - when you debaged your fusion, were there HOLES that you had to patch up or were the pieces just stuck on? I want to leave my Fusion badge on, but I want to take off my SEL V6 badges and wasn't too sure if I was going to be patching anything afterwards!!

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The badges are stuck on. They can be pulled off. I used alcohol to get the rest of the glue off that was left on. It took me only 6 min. and that includes getting all the glue off also. I took off the "FUSION", but I left my "C" where the "SE" or "SEL" goes.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Chrome edition? Your car is silver. Leave it at "SE" (Silver Edition). Tell everyone it's custom and thought of it all by yourself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts