FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Under the just curious category...anyone know the watts the Audiophile system puts out? Is there a seperate subwoofer amp? For a stock system I'd say it sounds very good...the bass shakes my outside review mirrors. 8)

·
Registered
443 Posts
I've asked the same question in another thread- but no answer. Maybe no one knows. I have the premium system with 6 speakers. I added my own 12" JL sub and amp in the trunk. I also replaced my door speakers- the factory premium speakers had paper cones that looked cheeeeeeeap.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah...certainly not the highest quality out there that's for sure but the eight speakers put out descent sound. Just curious bout the stats on the system. Maybe someone knows :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
THere is no way that the head unit can pump out 290 watts........plus the audiophile system with 6 speakers does not have a factory amp. I believe that the eight speaker system does though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah...I have the eight speakers. I was curious if it had a seperate amp as well and where it is if it does. Is the six speaker called Audiophile also?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts