FordFusionClub.com banner

321 - 340 of 340 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
[quote author=The Only MTS link=topic=60924.msg3762046#msg3762046 date=1281723054]
Maybe Oliver is on summer holidays, and no one is picking up slack? Used to be very quick.
[/quote]

I suppose that could be, but he posted in the forums four days ago; unless he went on vacation in the last three days then I don't think that's what's happening.

·
Registered
220 Posts
So I'm not quite sure what to do.

Olivier is blatantly ignoring my emails and my PMs. Last time I PMd and emailed him the last post he made was on 8/9, 6 days ago. However he has been active on this forum as of 8/12 and has thus obviously been around, been on the forum, and almost certainly checked his email.

I emailed him, I PMd him, and he's obviously seen them and is just not replying and not honoring the "lifetime warranty" that comes with his HIDs.

I am thinking of calling the police on him.

I have found his facebook, I have found his home address, and I have found the police station closest to where he lives.

Oh and I also have found his home phone number. Maybe I'll give that a ring.

·
Super Moderator
8,777 Posts
Not that I'm defending him but it's an empty threat. Call the police because a vendor won't honor a lifetime warranty? That's like calling them because you can't get chicken mc nuggets. If you want to get somewhere, call them. If that doesn't work, accept it, eat it, and move on.

·
Registered
220 Posts
[quote author=biggee72 link=topic=60924.msg3763746#msg3763746 date=1281911614]
Not that I'm defending him but it's an empty threat. Call the police because a vendor won't honor a lifetime warranty? That's like calling them because you can't get chicken mc nuggets. If you want to get somewhere, call them. If that doesn't work, accept it, eat it, and move on.
[/quote]

Well I have made a paypal dispute and am going to be disputing the charge with my credit card company.

I am getting my money back one way or another.

·
Registered
220 Posts
[quote author=biggee72 link=topic=60924.msg3763786#msg3763786 date=1281913719]
Paypal is def. the way to go. I love it.
[/quote]

Yeah paypal is great :)

It just infuriates me that he would be so blatantly ignoring me. It just plainly and simply shows a lack of honor on his part. It's something he should handle like an adult but is instead acting like a child all to save a few bucks; in the long run it is worth it to honor warranty claims because it shows people that you run a reputable business.

I would also have preferred to just have him send me a new ballast/bulb but I guess I'll just get my money back and buy from a different, more reputable company.

·
Registered
220 Posts
[quote author=Shansen120 link=topic=60924.msg3763833#msg3763833 date=1281918787]
VVME is a great company! :cheers:
[/quote]

Ordered my new set two days ago from them! They seem to be pretty popular here in the FFC :)

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
[quote author=mrkyle3 link=topic=60924.msg3763834#msg3763834 date=1281918929]
[quote author=Shansen120 link=topic=60924.msg3763833#msg3763833 date=1281918787]
VVME is a great company! :cheers:
[/quote]

Ordered my new set two days ago from them! They seem to be pretty popular here in the FFC :)
[/quote]

Very, they were a good price and they shipped fast
cant say enough good things about my set

·
Registered
28 Posts
Here in st louis I drive the mustang/race car all around on slicks no front plate. No exhaust... I never been pulled over. Even if they did i really dont care.. I wont change anything on my car. Just pay the $75 charge and move on.... :lol: Now i run 55w headlights and fogs for the last year and never had any run ins....

·
Registered
55 Posts
HID kits on a Fusion? ...um...no. 1st gen fusion owners....consider these instead:

Amazon.com: SYLVANIA H11 SilverStar Ultra High Performance Halogen Headlight Bulb, (Pack of 2): Automotive

http://www.amazon.com/Sylvania-SilverStar-Ultra-Halogen-Headlight/dp/B0012ETPUE/ref=sr_1_3?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1458399428&sr=1-3&keywords=headlight+high+beams+h7

I installed these the end of last year and I think it's a safer choice. They look as white as can be when you look at the front of the car and only semi hint of yellow when you look toward the direction of the light from outside the car. Driving wit them they look just fine. These cars aint made for HID and it aint worth possibly causing an electrical fire or malfunction. To anybody practical out there....just deal with the Halogens. I will post back later to say when these things dim to nothingness to help others know the life expectancy of them. ;)

Going by the pics on this thread...my pics of differences weren't much different. The difference is not even close to being worth the risks involved with putting in the HID's.

Just my 2 cents.

321 - 340 of 340 Posts