FordFusionClub.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, 5 used red neon tubes. Used for about 2 hours total probably, only for a week or two in my buddies car, we then switched color for him. 3 of them have cig plug on the end, and two dont. All worked a week ago for sure, will test before shipping for sure though.

$12 each OR $45 for all of them. OBO . buyer pays ship, will combine with other items.

THANKS!!!

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
roddy the ones with the cig connection are the same, the ones without were just cut off. Will make you a deal on them if y ou want them all. the clea part of the tubes is 11" and the hole to holeon each end for mounting is 17 and 3/4 " so 18" overall.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
but they are sooo cheap... 8) .. com on will make you a deal on all 5, $35. cant beat that, they go for like 19 or something a piece at autozone!

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FO SHO dude, just paypal the funds to [email protected] and I will try to ship monday for ya.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
probably 10-13 , will send back the extra money, cuz im a good guy. 8)

·
Registered
244 Posts
ok well I sent the money, unfortunatey I forgot its coming directly from checking and not from my card, which I didn't know would take extra time to clear. It said expect it to be cleared by the 3rd, you should have an email though. Hope this isn't a problem.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
na, as long as it doesnt charge me fees on top of that for the card I will be cool.

Thanks!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Naw no fees, I meant to use my card so it would be instant but accidently sent an Echeck. Its wut I get for not using paypal for a few years :dur:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
its kewl... :goodjob:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well, ship was $14. but its cool. shipped today. They ARE insured, make sure to open them, and test them withthin the first 5-7 days that you have them, cuz i have to file the claim within 20 days of shipment.

Thanks!

·
Registered
244 Posts
I really appriciate it. I don't mind sending you the extra 4 dollars if you want, its no big deal and ill send it via card so you won't have to wait a week lol. Just let me know. Thanks alot!

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
:sold:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.