FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of anyone that put the 3D Carbon V6 body kit on the I4? Why I'm Inquiring about this is I want to get the Magnaflow exhaust (does that come dual for the I4?) for my I4 cause I love the way the 3D Carbon looks.

Duff

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
It should work just fine but you're going to have to solve the problem of "single" vs dual exhaust pipes. Unless you redo your exhaust to have duals like the V6 AND install the 3d Carbon at the same time, you're likely to have issues. I'm not even too sure that the two-pipe I4 exhaust is in the same right-sided location as the V6 right sided exhaust pipe. If it is, then it's going to look silly having two pipes coming out of the right side and nothing coming out of the other. Other than that I wouldn't see how there would be any other issues.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
There is a member here who installed dual exhaust on their I4, and all he had to do was cut a an opening on the driver side rear bumper with some tools including a file for shaping for the other exhaust. So, its possible. As a matter of fact he mentioned that the hangers for the other exhaust are already there, like Ford made the set up the same for all of the Fusions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts