FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think? I like them both. I like the cut-out exhaust holes on the Razzi kit a lot though. The 3d Carbon seems to be the more popular choice, though.

·
Registered
91 Posts
thanks for the links DV...

i'd say the 3D Carbon kit is the way to go... it just flows with the car... like a natural extension of the body lines.. probably why it's officially licensed by FoMoCo....

the Razzi, while not awful looking just doesn't flow with the car as well.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah. That's the main reason I'm conflicted between the 3D Carbon and the Razzi: I LOVE THE EXHAUST THROUGH. They're roughly the same price, so that's not an issue. The street scene kit is about $150 more, but I just can't seem to get into the design.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
another good reason to go with Razzi is there are not a lot of them. Since most people on there that have body kits have 3D carbon and now that Ford is selling 3D carbon at the dealer you are going to see more fusions with that kit. I would rather have a body kit on my car that does not look like all the others. But hat is just me

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
[quote author=wingfoot link=topic=88626.msg1703537#msg1703537 date=1189455106]
The 5 dollar ? is will the magnaflow exhaust fit thru the razzi kit tho?
[/quote]

the real 5 dollar ? is will a FART CAN fit thru the Razzi kit? :lmao:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good point about the 3d carbon at the ford dealerships. I wonder if there are going to be some more kits in the near future?

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
[quote author=VDesigns link=topic=88626.msg1702380#msg1702380 date=1189426755]
I know you were comparing 3D Carbon vs Razzi, but what about the Street Scenes kit...??

http://www.streetsceneeq.com/product_popup.asp?id=3058&rid=&img=2
or
http://www.streetsceneeq.com/product_popup.asp?id=3059&rid=&img=2
[/quote]

I personally love the Street Scene kit the most! My second favorite is the 3d Carbon, it's much cleaner than Razzi's kit. (I've never been a fan of exhaust holes on bumpers...) I do like the Razzi side skirts, however, just not the rear clip.

·
Registered
840 Posts
some guys car on car domain, he has the 3d carbon body kit, and i say it looks alot better on a black car then the razzi does.

thats just my op.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
[quote author=benit0 link=topic=88626.msg1710235#msg1710235 date=1189643400]
some guys car on car domain, he has the 3d carbon body kit, and i say it looks alot better on a black car then the razzi does.

thats just my op.

[/quote]

Benit0, can you post a link to that guys car? I looked on cardomain but I couldn't find it, that's really hott! TIA

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The ass end of his car is Razzi. 3D Carbon doesn't have cut outs like that.

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
Not to start an arguement but that is a 3dCarbon rear fascia. It (3dCarbon) has very similar cut-outs to the factory rear bumper with a large lip that's on it. You can see the large lip in the picture (Razzi does not have this lip). Maybe his 3.5" - 4" exhaust tips are confusing you.

Here's JUSTGUTH's car with a dealer installed 3dCarbon kit...same thing as above..

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Actually I believe you're right. I zoomed the picture in, and I think what confused my eye was the sun that was on the ground UNDER the car. At first glance, it looked to me like the shine coming off the rear bumper, so it looked like the bumper was actually encompassing the exhaust tips. The more I studied the photo, i realized my eyes played a trick on me. My bad! :surrender:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts