FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't know where to post this...the main reason I emailed them is to get an idea of how rough the ride was on their fusion with 20 inch rims. They emailed me back and said that the ride was actually better than expected and not that bad at all. They also sent me a document with what they did to their Fusion for SEMA.

“Euro Series” 3dCarbon Fusion____________
The team at 3dCarbon created this Euro Series package for the 2006 Fusion. Aerodynamic styling was inspired by the love of the Autobahn Cruiser, the results are evident that 3dCarbon’s kit delivers a road - hugging stance which exudes confidence. The complete body kit is produced in High Pressure Polyurethane and will be available in Nov. 2005. 3dCarbon will have a special introductory price on the first 200 kits sold, for more info contact your sales professional at 3dCarbon.

The 3dCarbon “Euro Series” Body styling Package consists of a 4 Piece body kit, Upper and lower rear spoilers.

Project Build Co Sponsors
Base Vehicle
• 2006 Ford Fusion
• 3.0 Liter – 4Valve V6 Duratec Engine
• 6 - Speed Auto Transmission
Powertrain
• Magnaflow Dual Cat Back Stainless Steel Exhaust
Chassis
• Lowering Springs – Sport Line 1.0” Drop – by Eibach
Brakes
• Big Brakes – Wilwood 4 Piston Calipers
Wheels & Tires
• HRE Wheels – 945R Series - 3 Piece 20 x 8 Front - 20 x 9 Rear
• Pirelli P-Zero Nero Front 245/30/20 – Rear 255/30/20
Exterior
• 4 - Piece Body Kit– Front – Side Skirts – Rear Lower by - 3dCarbon
• Flush Mount Deck Lid Rear Spoiler by - 3dCarbon
• Flush Mount Upper Rear Spoiler – by 3dCarbon
• Power Moonroof – 700 Series by Webasto
Interior
• SR7 Plus Radar Detector by Passport
• Window Tinting – by Sundial Window tinting
• Nova - Suede Headliner by Majilite

I'm thinking about getting some big ass wheels now....

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Good to know, and more ammo fighting for my rear window spoiler...wish we had a soundclip of the magnaflow...

Thanks for the post!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ya , i emailed them as well after seeing the car at the Detriot auto show. Its looked very cool. Its not over the top like some kits are!!!. Im going with side skirts and front and back bummer pieces. It makes the car look a little more aggressive, but understated at the same time. Some might say that it looks european almost. I m probably going with 18" wheels thou. Cost and ride are a concern there.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Yeah, 20's are a little TOO large for me. I was considering 19" -- but I think that an nice 18" is the ticket after further thought.

I need to email them and see when the rear window spoiler is available. My guy doesn't know anything about them, and said he cant get them. What is the email address you used, so I can talk to them about it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts