FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been having this problem where my 3rd brake light buzzes like crazy when my subs hit. So I took it out, hot glued the inside pieces to themselves to make them air tight (the red piece to the silver reflective piece) but it still buzzed. I assumed at that point it was the actual red/silver piece buzzing AGAINST the 3rd brake light housing. So I put Dynomat in housing to it forced a tight fit with the housing and the red/silver piece..... still buzzing. Anyone have this same problem and have any suggestions? I don't want to take the piece out all together because it will leave a hole where it used to be, and I don't really like the idea of putting a piece of carpet over the hole. I wish they made a one-piece molded 3rd brake light or something.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I have the exact same thing. I have found a way to fix it...... Turn up my volume, it eventually overpowers the buzz. :lol:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, i'm talking about the 3rd brake light inside the car; on the rear deck.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have a sub and I dont have this problem sorry!! the only thing I had to do was take of the stupid plastic bracket around the license plate on the decklid that would rattle. Other than that its solid!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts