1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
596 Posts
I got an m3 lip spoiler painted from ebay maybe a year ago for my fusion.. only back then it was around $85... I love my spoiler... good paint and everything... very pleased

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for replying. You have some good pics on your cardomain site. You had pretty much the view of the spoiler that I wanted to see. That spoiler looks pretty nice up close!

·
Registered
596 Posts
[quote author=RedFireSEL link=topic=69709.msg1213783#msg1213783 date=1171732727]
Thanks for replying. You have some good pics on your cardomain site. You had pretty much the view of the spoiler that I wanted to see. That spoiler looks pretty nice up close!
[/quote]
thanks.. it is indeed well worthy the 95$ i spent (NOW 30$!!)... I'm sure you'll be pleased with it if it is indeed what you are looking for..

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Well, I hear you can seriously get screwed on these things though because there are some that are less than a half inch in size, meaning that you can see basically NOTHING when you put it on the car. The spoilers that say "M3" should be at least an inch and a half in size. The 3dCarbon lip spoilers, by comparison, are almost a full 4" in size.

Russian, I would love to see a side view profile and a pic of your car from the rear (no angles at all). I'm thinking about an M3 lip spoiler but I just can't pull the trigger because I'm not too sure what I'm going to get.

·
Registered
112 Posts
The guy in that ebay ad is only about 20 miles from me. I emailed to see it I could pick it up at their store and save the $25 on the shipping. He said the $32 price is their price through ebay.(plus $25 shipping = $57) If I wanted to buy it through their store it is $50. WTF?

·
Registered
596 Posts
[quote author=Total ConFUSION link=topic=69709.msg1220758#msg1220758 date=1172067804]
The guy in that ebay ad is only about 20 miles from me. I emailed to see it I could pick it up at their store and save the $25 on the shipping. He said the $32 price is their price through ebay.(plus $25 shipping = $57) If I wanted to buy it through their store it is $50. WTF?
[/quote]

that happens sometimes. Same as a sell may sell an item on Ebay for an "X" amount but on the seller's website, he/she may be selling it for 10 or 20 bucks less... go figure.

·
Registered
596 Posts
ohh... and I'll try to take some dead on profile pics of the lip spoiler this weekend...

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That spoiler looks good! The profile shot would be great. Is it made of rubber, plastic, fiberlass? Did you need to bend it to fit the contour of the trunklid or was already shaped? Some shots straight from the side and straight from the back would be awesome.

Thanks,
Gabe

·
Registered
596 Posts
its basically hard rubber that you band up to a certain extend...
it comes straight, and then you just stick it along the edge of the trunk and it will form whatever angle your trunk is...

·
Registered
596 Posts
here are the pics

·
Registered
596 Posts
no problem, mate.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Those pics are perfect! That is a really nice looking piece. Thanks for posting up.

·
Registered
596 Posts
[quote author=RedFireSEL link=topic=69709.msg1235109#msg1235109 date=1172544800]
Those pics are perfect! That is a really nice looking piece. Thanks for posting up.
[/quote]
My pleasure.
+ let me tell you, the color match of the spoiler to my fusion's color is 1 to 1.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Thanks Russian - I appreciate it!

Hwm - where did you buy your M3 lip? Off of Ebay?

·
Registered
702 Posts
i know it's kinda a dead thread but a spoiler adds about $100 to the trade in value of the fusion, is for $50 it's worth it in more then one way :)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.