FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can now order 3-D Carbon body kits through your local Ford Dealer too. I just got an email about it. Pricing is pretty competitive.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
No kidding? I guess I won't be unique for long.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
I was just at the 2006 All Ford nationals in Carlisle PA with my fusion and they had a new one that a dealership had added the 3d carbon kit to. I am going to get it for my car soon. Looks very impressive in person. Click the link for some pics of the kit from Carlisle.

http://community.webshots.com/album/551033972elgDPX

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I heard from the Ford Dealer here that there is some new kit made by Ford for the Fusion that slightly resembles the new Focus "Street" kit, with a two-tire wing, bold fromt splitter and stuff like that. Can't find anything about it, however.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Swoop, They listed what it is and I beleive it's the same as what you have, except they don't offer the rear deck spoiler. They have the upper back glass one but no lower decklid one. Strange. I would like to just get the 2 spoilers myself, not the whole kit.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Hmm. I know I have all 6 pieces, and I love it. The rear window spoiler took a while for me to get, but it really makes a difference in the look, in my opinion.

Why wouldn't you want the whole kit?

·
Registered
178 Posts
swoop where did you get it and for how much? Becauase I contacted 3D carbon themselves and this is what they told me:

Thanks for your e-mail.

The 6 piece Fusion kit includes the Front Air Dam, R/L side skirts, Rear Lower Bumper Attachment, Deck Lid Spoiler and Roof Spoiler. The full kit is in stock and does sell for $1122.00.

I think that's pretty inflated...

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
It was retail for that much -- but my dealer threw it in for me. I have mad hookups in Michigan, back home.

·
Registered
178 Posts
so no1 knows anywhere I can get it cheaper?

·
Registered
178 Posts
i did search ebay but the one i see in ebay only is the V6 and the 3d carbon people told me they have a rear for the I-4....I don't want to modify exhaust all that crap

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I don't like WalMart.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the 3_D Carbon kits look awesome, thats a pretty cheap mod to the car to make it look soooo good. And of course some 20's. P.S. WALMART DOES SUCK.

·
Registered
178 Posts
what cheap mod are u talking about ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts