FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all. Here to point out a product i came across that i am excited about. For those of you that know The Lighting Firm, they have prototyped and are in the process of manufacturing the CDC talladega grille after many requests from the community and CDC not feeling it was worth it.

Anyway they are taking preorders at the moment and are over halfway to the magic number of 30 to have the mold made. The prototype is currently being finalized by the mold maker and more pictures will be coming out soon. The two major options are with or without "slats" that follow the body line from the hood and into the bumper. Other options include carbon fiber and paint match. The emblem does not come on it unless you request it. Pictures are below. Link to the product page: http://www.thelightingfirm.net/product/2013-2015-ford-fusion-grille-tlf-pre-order/
Without slats version

With slats (CDC version) more pictures once its back from final finishing. The only difference will be the addition of the honey comb mesh on the rear. Im sure if you liked this look you could have the mesh left off.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah cdc did theirs with no mesh. All of the lighting firms is coming with the mesh. ill just leave this here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What's the list looking like for the TLF grille? I'm interested in the slat-free version but don't want to put money down unless it looks like there are 30 or close to it. And am I looking at this right, can I use the chrome trim from the stock grille around the lip of the TLF one? Either way, it looks fantastic!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just installed mine tonight. I had to cut back the absorber behind the original grille so it fit, and so it wasn't visible behind the new one. The lower grille will be removed once my new Levels intercooler is ready to install. I also installed gloss black fog light bezels to replace the stock matte black ones.

·
Registered
25 Posts
This is exactly the grill I want. They used to be advertised on the Steeda website but are no longer there. Did this company go out of business?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts