FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a set of new tires for my 2019 Ford Fusion SEL, Want something nice and quiet and high mileage rating, drive about 25k per year. preferably would like to keep nitrogen in them.

·
Super Moderator
5,787 Posts
Looking for a set of new tires for my 2019 Ford Fusion SEL, Want something nice and quiet and high mileage rating, drive about 25k per year. preferably would like to keep nitrogen in them.
Hi nfaile. I would recommend going to The Tire Rack and using their Tire Decision Guide to choose a tire that meets your specific preferences: https://www.tirerack.com/content/tirerack/desktop/en/tire_decision_guide.html

I would normally recommended the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+. However, while they are a great Ultra High Performance All-Season tire, you can probably find another that more fits your "quiet and high mileage" preferences.

Also, concerning your nitrogen preference: If the shop you eventually purchase your tires from fills with nitrogen for free...that is great. However, if you need to pay more than ~$2-$3 for a nitrogen fill, it is really not worth the money.

Let us know how you make out and good luck with whatever you choose.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts