FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i created an account here for my mother because her 2017 Ford Fusion is having issues. her vehicle turns on and drives but has no power to anything electrical inside the cab. the only thing that does work is the radio which doesn't turn off even when car is off all night. the fusions instrument cluster doesnt work along with power windows or blinkers. the headlights do turn on and she can drive the vehicle.

If anyone as any knowledge on what might be going on it would be very much appreciated

· Administrator
6,178 Posts
i created an account here for my mother because her 2017 Ford Fusion is having issues. her vehicle turns on and drives but has no power to anything electrical inside the cab. the only thing that does work is the radio which doesn't turn off even when car is off all night. the fusions instrument cluster doesnt work along with power windows or blinkers. the headlights do turn on and she can drive the vehicle.

If anyone as any knowledge on what might be going on it would be very much appreciated
Hi SOM and welcome to the Ford Fusion Club. Sorry you are having issues with your mom's car. Blind Internet diagnosis has its limits, and this would certainly be one of them.

For an issue so widespread, you will probably need to have the vehicle properly diagnosed by a Ford Dealer or a competent shop.

Of course you can check fuses, but it would be unusual for that many fuses to fail. And even if that was the problem, replacing failed fuses will not cure the underlying issue. It will simply happen again.

If any other members have more help to offer, I am sure they will jump in.

Let us know who you make out and good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.