FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have a 2017 AWD Titanium and both the Traction Control and Traction Control OFF lights are on, but no other lights. I checked the codes and there are no codes or faults present. I don't know where to start with diag so I bought the electronic FSM but cant find ANYTHING about traction control in the manual ! :(

I have a suspicion that a mouse bit a wire, but I have no clue where to check. I say this bc the IAT sensor wire was bit through and I repaired that already.

- I tried to turn off the traction control via the steering wheel menus, the check box is checked, I cant turn it off! No clue why.
- I reset codes just in case (with both torque and with forscan) no change.
- I looked for a fuse and I see nothing obvious, any idea what to look for?
- ANY other ideas welcome.

Thanks in advance, Shawn

·
Super Moderator
5,749 Posts
Hi All,

I have a 2017 AWD Titanium and both the Traction Control and Traction Control OFF lights are on, but no other lights. I checked the codes and there are no codes or faults present. I don't know where to start with diag so I bought the electronic FSM but cant find ANYTHING about traction control in the manual ! :(

I have a suspicion that a mouse bit a wire, but I have no clue where to check. I say this bc the IAT sensor wire was bit through and I repaired that already.

- I tried to turn off the traction control via the steering wheel menus, the check box is checked, I cant turn it off! No clue why.
- I reset codes just in case (with both torque and with forscan) no change.
- I looked for a fuse and I see nothing obvious, any idea what to look for?
- ANY other ideas welcome.

Thanks in advance, Shawn

Hi Shawn. Is your Fusion still within the 3 year/36,000 mile New Car Bumper to Bumper Warranty or a FordProtect or other extended warranty? If yes, I would recommend taking it in for service. I can not offer much help other than that.

That being said...Unfortunately, the Ford Fusion Club participation has dropped off considerably in the last year or two, as you can see by the scarcity of recent posts. You may have better luck posting your question over on the Ford Fusion Forum: https://www.fordfusionforum.com/

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts