FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ford 2016 Fusion, when i click the media or phone button, sync does not come up at all. I've tried to disconnect the batter and do a hard reset. I can't get into the setting at all to do a master reset. Called dealership and they said it would take 3 days to fix and at least $150. Is there any other way to hard reset the sync system? I saw in some later models you cold hold the power button and forward button to force a rest but none of that is working on my 2016 model.

thanks,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
look on the net you can find sync download for free. Here are some videos

ford fusion sync download - YouTube
Hey thanks for the response. Unfortunately i already try this as well, this only works if your system isn’t up to date already. I can’t access any of these menu unfortunately. Once I click the phone or media button I reverts back to the radio.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry I would stop by dealer and ask them for help
Never a good thing when you have to go to the dealer lol i called up and they said minimum 3 days in the shop and will cost at least a few hundred just to look at and they can then say if it’s fixable or not. Doing more research online it seems like the software/ fuse boxes don’t get along and there isn’t much you and do anything it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ford 2016 Fusion, when i click the media or phone button, sync does not come up at all. I've tried to disconnect the batter and do a hard reset. I can't get into the setting at all to do a master reset. Called dealership and they said it would take 3 days to fix and at least $150. Is there any other way to hard reset the sync system? I saw in some later models you cold hold the power button and forward button to force a rest but none of that is working on my 2016 model.

thanks,

thanks,
same here I was told by dealership it could be the module $300 to $400 to fix!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts