FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Ford Fusion Titanium
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been doing research on the bolt pattern that I need and have gotten a few mixed sizes. I get 5x108 and 5x114.3 and I'm not exactly sure which one I'm looking for. The car is equipped with 19" rims at the moment. Am I OK running 20", 18" or 17" without issue? I also see different width sizes and it confuses me.

I am trying to buy somewhat reasonably cost rims, if anyone has a recommendation or want to post up pictures.. I'm trying to pair up rims with a black car.

Also my cooling/heating is not working on drivers seat, is that a simple check fuse and wire job? Common? Just bought the car and got the gremlins that came with it.

·
Super Moderator
5,885 Posts
I have been doing research on the bolt pattern that I need and have gotten a few mixed sizes. I get 5x108 and 5x114.3 and I'm not exactly sure which one I'm looking for. The car is equipped with 19" rims at the moment. Am I OK running 20", 18" or 17" without issue? I also see different width sizes and it confuses me.

I am trying to buy somewhat reasonably cost rims, if anyone has a recommendation or want to post up pictures.. I'm trying to pair up rims with a black car.

Also my cooling/heating is not working on drivers seat, is that a simple check fuse and wire job? Common? Just bought the car and got the gremlins that came with it.
Hi Mndemo. In addition to the proper bolt pattern, you also need to be sure you get wheels with the proper offset, centerbore, width, lug seat (if you are using the factory lugs...etc.

If you are not familiar with these terms, you may want to take fordfusionjohnny's advice and take a look at The Tire Rack website for information and even wheel choices. You can start here with their Knowledge Base library: https://www.tirerack.com/wheels/tech/index.jsp

Otherwise most wheel seller websites will have a "What Fits My Car" option to find what fits.

All of that being said, the bolt pattern on your 2015 Fusion is 5x108. And yes, properly sized and sized/spec'd 18"-19"-20" wheel will fit. I would not recommend dropping down to a 17" size.

Concerning the cooled seats being inop. I wouldn't say it is "Common", but it does happen. It could be a problem with the switch, the fuse, a wiring issue, a bad or loose connector, etc.

Assuming the lights don't even momentarily illuminate when you press the switches, the first to check would be the fuse. You can check your Owners Manual for the fuse diagram lists and fuse box locations.

If you do not have your hard copy, you can download the PDF version here: https://www.fleet.ford.com/parts-service/resources/owner-manuals/

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts