FordFusionClub.com banner

2013 Fusion Visual Garage shark fin antenna

61K views 102 replies 41 participants last post by  kirb112 
#1 · (Edited)
Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Luxury vehicle Personal luxury car

Architecture Roof Snow Tree House

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Alloy wheel Mid-size car

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Automotive design Luxury vehicle

The paint match on the white platinum is pretty damn good. Turn around time was about 10 days shipped. Customer service was awesome! They're don't list 13 Fusion but after a quick email Arthur from VG got back saying the Mark II antenna was compatible.

If interested in ordering one for yourself, send an email to sales@visualgarage.com to place an order. Include your year, make, model, and paint code. He'll then email you an invoice to pay.

See less See more
#20 ·
Would anyone that has one of these currently on their car mind posting some up close detail pics? The pics so far look great. I'm concerned with fit and finish; both in terms of how the fin makes contact with the roof and if it's sealed well enough to prevent moisture and debris from getting inside, and the color match up close.

Thanks guys!

#21 ·
OT but wanted to say - your sig pic reminds me that yes indeed, this car is longer than my 'stang was - enough that I have to pay attention to the garage door's closing points now.

I've seen a few fin pics on the forum here, just not in this thread. They did look sharp, a good closeup to compare paint matches is good idea. This is on my short list...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.