·
Banned
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1363837438205.jpg
1363837452716.jpg
1363837490937.jpg
1363837510970.jpg

The paint match on the white platinum is pretty damn good. Turn around time was about 10 days shipped. Customer service was awesome! They're don't list 13 Fusion but after a quick email Arthur from VG got back saying the Mark II antenna was compatible.

If interested in ordering one for yourself, send an email to [email protected] to place an order. Include your year, make, model, and paint code. He'll then email you an invoice to pay.

·
Registered
201 Posts
+1 this post, was looking for a good shark replacement for that nasty looking wired steel pole on top of our cars called a 'modern antenna'. :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
I think I'm going to have to do this. I was just noticing today how stupid the antenna looks.

·
Registered
128 Posts
That is such a nice improvment.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Placed the order for mine today...said it would take a couple of weeks...so here goes.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I sent an email the other day. How long does it usually take to hear back?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Would anyone that has one of these currently on their car mind posting some up close detail pics? The pics so far look great. I'm concerned with fit and finish; both in terms of how the fin makes contact with the roof and if it's sealed well enough to prevent moisture and debris from getting inside, and the color match up close.

Thanks guys!

1 - 20 of 103 Posts