FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently got my fusion. I want to see if anyone has done any upgrades to them Performance, interior, exterior, and exhaust wise. I have some things done to it now but want to do more. I also want to gain knowledge on this platform and just generally knowledge on the car.

·
Super Moderator
6,009 Posts
I just recently got my fusion. I want to see if anyone has done any upgrades to them Performance, interior, exterior, and exhaust wise. I have some things done to it now but want to do more. I also want to gain knowledge on this platform and just generally knowledge on the car.
Hi Andrew and welcome to the Ford Fusion Club. If you take a look through the sub-forums and threads, you will find many ideas concerning modifications. It all depends on what you are trying to accomplish.

Things like catback exhausts and aftermarket intakes will not do anything for performance. Only sound/noise. The Fusion already has a very efficient exhaust and cold air intake from the factory.

If you want any type of actual performance upgrade, your choice would be to purchase a tune/tuner from an aftermarket companies like Steeda etc. But the reality is, do not expect more than maybe ~20 to 25 horsepower or so.

As far as interior/exterior upgrades, take a look around the existing threads for ideas. Then if you ask more specific questions, other members might be able to help.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you I’m looking for intercooler upgrades and any problems people ran into. What type of intercooler people are using.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts