FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

First post in this group so I could be missing something but I've been all over this forum and have seen plenty of engine covers for some fusions that are my model but they don't seem to fit mine.

This is my engine(off google):

This, is the engine cover that I have seen others put on their fusion:

As you can see from the image, the oil fill is lower than the one that I have although everything else seems to be the same.

I already have the 4 ball studs and insulators for the cover but I have been reluctant to find anything on ebay or google about it. Does anyone know for sure if Ford ever made a cover for this, whether it fit on the Milan or the MKZ.

Thanks in advance! I love my fusion and plan to upgrade for a newer one when this one go outs on me..

·
Super Moderator
5,737 Posts
Hi Ryaan and welcome to the Ford Fusion Club. Not sure if the 3.0L V-6 in the Fusion ever had an engine cover. My 2007, 3.5L V-6 MKZ has an engine cover. But I do not believe it fits the 3.0L engine.

Unfortunately, participation here on the Ford Fusion Club has slowed down tremendously in the last few years, as you can see from the scarcity of recent/current posts. So it is unlikely you will be able to get much help. I'm about the only member who still seems to check in on a regular basis.

You may have a better chance of getting assistance if you post your question over on the Ford Fusion Forum, located here: Ford Fusion Forum

There is a more active member group there. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts