FordFusionClub.com banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Administrator
6,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Hi Simpson. :wavey: Sorry, forgot all about this thread. Also, by the time this guide was released (7/1/10), figured most people would have visited their local Dealerships, since the Dealerships had the Order Guides by then.

But for those still waiting, I have attached the 2011 MKZ Order Guide below.

Good luck. :cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Nothin' like a PDF file... :)

and interesting! According to the Order Guide, the 2011 MKZ still has the Steel Gray interior as an option. Hmmm, I wonder why it's never been an option shown on the website configurator. I don't even think I've seen any pics of the 2011 with the Steel Gray interior yet.

·
Administrator
6,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
[quote author=SimpsonTide985 link=topic=173018.msg3870568#msg3870568 date=1291053240]

and interesting! According to the Order Guide, the 2011 MKZ still has the Steel Gray interior as an option. Hmmm, I wonder why it's never been an option shown on the website configurator. I don't even think I've seen any pics of the 2011 with the Steel Gray interior yet.
[/quote]

Hi Simpson. :wavey: To save me some searching, on what page in the Order Guide do you see the "Steel Gray" interior color mentioned?

EDIT - Never mind, found it. If it is no longer available, must have been a late product content change. Keep in mind that this Order Guide was finalized in June (and printed July 1st) and the websites are not always updated immediately. I would check with your local Lincoln-Mercury Dealer for the final word.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
[quote author=bbf2530 link=topic=173018.msg3870602#msg3870602 date=1291055689]
[quote author=SimpsonTide985 link=topic=173018.msg3870568#msg3870568 date=1291053240]

[/quote]

Hi Simpson. :wavey: To save me some searching, on what page in the Order Guide do you see the "Steel Gray" interior color mentioned?

EDIT - Never mind, found it. If it is no longer available, must have been a late product content change. Keep in mind that this Order Guide was finalized in June (and printed July 1st) and the websites are not always updated immediately. I would check with your local Lincoln-Mercury Dealer for the final word.

[/quote]
Yeah....my local Ford-Lincoln dealer is probably tired of hearing from me.. :p

I just checked the e-Brochure for the 2011 MKZ and it doesn't have Steel Gray listed as a choice. I'm gonna just assume that the option was discontinued... .What a shame... :(

41 - 44 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.