FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is it possible to aim the low beams of a 2011 ford fusion. mine seem to be aimed really low. I called the dealer but the guy i talked to was not sure if it was possible.

·
Registered
13,371 Posts
Yes, there is an adjuster screw on the back of the headlight near the 1/4 panel. When its dark out the screw is lit up in a light green color. Your looking for a black tube about an inch long coming out of the top of the light with a plastic phillips head screw on the end.

And if the dealership didn't know that, NEVER GO BACK THERE AGAIN!! They are obviously clueless.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Yea, what dealership doesn't know if the headlights can be adjusted?

As seasonal said, look on the top of the headlight near where the fender and bumper meet for it. Really really easy to aim too as long as you have the bit to fit in the adjuster.

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
If you have anymore questions regarding headlight adjustment post them in this thread. No need to start another thread for the same question.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. i adjusted my head lights with no problem. Can't believe i was going to go to the dealer to do it. thanks again. i love driving at night now.:grin:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Mine beams when you back away from a wall they move in towards eachother / center of the car. I like the height they are at but how can I get them to stay in place straight ahead and not be aimed to center of the car.

as you drive back from a wall they go in towards eachother. get clsoer to a wall they look normal
anyone please?

email me [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is it possible to aim the low beams of a 2011 ford fusion. mine seem to be aimed really low. I called the dealer but the guy i talked to was not sure if it was possible.
I just did mine myself. The place your looking for is plastic and it’s white in color. Might glow at night time. I pulled up to the door of the garage and put my screw driver in and started turning and I watched my lights move up the garage door. Very easy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts