FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Front drivers side)
What is this part that the bushing broke failed?
My front tires are now pigeon toed and I can not steer, drive or reverse... I've looked everywhere and I cant figure out if it is the

Upper control arm
Lower control arm
Sway bar link

Prior to finally breaking, I had a loud clunk when turning left, while driving my car would suddenly sporadically drift to one side, and squeaking.

·
Super Moderator
5,833 Posts
(Front drivers side)
What is this part that the bushing broke failed?
My front tires are now pigeon toed and I can not steer, drive or reverse... I've looked everywhere and I cant figure out if it is the

Upper control arm
Lower control arm
Sway bar link

Prior to finally breaking, I had a loud clunk when turning left, while driving my car would suddenly sporadically drift to one side, and squeaking.
Hi Rose. As stated above, it could be many of the above issues, plus others. You will need to have it towed to a shop you trust, or your Ford Dealer, to have it properly diagnosed and repaired.

If you had loud clunks and sporadic sudden drifting, your Milan had steering gear and/or suspension issues for some time before it finally broke.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

·
Registered
26 Posts
really sorry to hear about your issue OP . any updates to what you did? did you get it towed, because thats something youll have to do if you did not already do it yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts