·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

[imghttp://img2.putfile.com/main/7/18606101798.jpg]http://[/img]

·
Registered
933 Posts
Thanks for posting these. The moss green looks nice. Looks like the same color Ford has used on various vehicles for the past several years.

Not too sure about the Focus? The rear isn't too bad. The front appears odd. It needs another bar onthe grill -- to make it 3-bar. Seems like something is missing on the lower part of the grill. Maybe I need to see the side...

·
Registered
371 Posts
I think the chrome and the Moss green are a great combination. I love the look of the new Focus, it is really hot and looks ready to take on the imports! I hope the motor puts out some good numbers to out perform the imports too!

Thanks for the pics Metallicat, again. :klavergreg:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I too like the new Focus. It looks better in person than in the pics. The camera phone I was using distorts the image a bit at close range. I am not too sure I like the side vents. They look cheap and a bit out of place on this car. There will be only one engine option, the 2.0 Duratec at 136hp or something like that. This is Ford's CAFE queen so I think they have tuned it to produce the best mpg possible with acceptable performance. I hope they sell a ton of them. The interior was impressive with a nice, clean layout too.

[quote author=Fusion4u link=topic=82479.msg1539627#msg1539627 date=1183738975]
I think the chrome and the Moss green are a great combination. I love the look of the new Focus, it is really hot and looks ready to take on the imports! I hope the motor puts out some good numbers to out perform the imports too!

Thanks for the pics Metallicat, again. :klavergreg:
[/quote]

·
Registered
817 Posts
[quote author=Metallicat link=topic=82479.msg1539708#msg1539708 date=1183740913]
I am not too sure I like the side vents. They look cheap and a bit out of place on this car.
[/quote]

On the money. The car would have looked better without them. Unfortunately the new Focus will only be available as a two- or four-door sedan. No hatch backs, no station wagons, no sport models.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Thanks for all the hard work Metallicat. You help keep this board going with great news and pics. :cheers:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My pleasure (I just love this car)!

But just wait until I post my Torque Tune video clip. Ha! My inside camera man just needs a little more practice during my violent 6800rpm 1-2 shift :)

[quote author=Chris06Fusion link=topic=82479.msg1540499#msg1540499 date=1183769800]
Thanks for all the hard work Metallicat. You help keep this board going with great news and pics. :cheers:
[/quote]

·
Registered
910 Posts
That is a pretty nice green though I tend to like forest green(s) myself. Thats the best looking focus I've ever seen!

·
Registered
28 Posts
[quote author=otaku link=topic=82479.msg1544700#msg1544700 date=1184008316]
That is a pretty nice green though I tend to like forest green(s) myself. Thats the best looking focus I've ever seen!
[/quote]I'm with you on the dark greens. Great pics though, that focus's lookin good.

·
Registered
244 Posts
The Fusion looks just like mine. And what did they do to the Focus? :tongue:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts