FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Ambient lighting looks pretty nice! I wish they would have complimented it with adjustable LED lighting for the dash instead of the standard green lighting. Also white faced speedo and tach faces such as those found in the Edge would be a nice addition to the Sports package.

·
Registered
910 Posts
All these new features make me want to upgrade! Late availibility means what sometime in mid 08 or late 07? If I can trade up in a year or two without to much loss I'd do it!

·
Registered
610 Posts
I know what you mean! But if we traded in now, we would probably just want to trade again in 1 year when the 2009's are released! 2008 is a tough year for us 2006 owners. Yeah, I really want a Silver Birch I4 manual with the Sports Appearance Package and navigation but I know that just around the corner is the 2.5L I4 and a much improved 3.0 V6. Late avail probably means 2008.

[quote author=otaku link=topic=82719.msg1544671#msg1544671 date=1184007851]
All these new features make me want to upgrade! Late availibility means what sometime in mid 08 or late 07? If I can trade up in a year or two without to much loss I'd do it!
[/quote]

·
Registered
10 Posts
that 6 speed auto for the i-4 must be a typo. i'm looking at the order guide and it still says 5 speed manual or auto.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Yep, my info says no change in the transmission.

The big change IMO is the new Sport Appearance Package. Pricing can be compared to the 2007 and other cars on my site.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts