FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Same platform for both of the cars. Features a two tone leather seating surface, which is a big bonus. New styling, at least for the Malibu, and LED tail lights. I just get worked over by the smallest things.

Though I really like the 3.5L V6 with PADDLE SHIFTERS!

The day of me having to buy a new car are coming close again, I have to fork the Fusion over to my younger sibling who I know will not take no wheres near as good of care of the car as I did. So I can hopefully hope for the best.

The cars I like the best so far going in descending order are as follow.

1. 2008 Ford Fusion SEL V6 FWD - Love the car, though its small details that drive it down, taillamps not led, headlights not projector,instrument cluster is plain jane.

2. 2008 Chevrolet Malibu 2LT V6 - Love the paddle shifters and sporty 3.5 V6 with 252 HP! Downside is the rear styling of the tail lamps.

3. 2008 Honda Civic SI Sedan - Has that ricer sound, 6 speed gears are real close. Plus I'd have to own up to owning a Honda.

4. 2008 Saturn Aura XR V6 - Same as the Malibu.

5. 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Turbocharged? Will that look good on the insurance?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Ryman I agree...
As with the Civic, please stay away, lol
Malibu, has great interior, but that ass end is... lets say...Disgusting!
And that MazdaSpeed, the more I see it, the more I wish I would have bought it over the fusion, hate to say it, but damn.

Anywho love the Fusion because its sporty, and has class.. women dig that shit.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
[quote author=Tweek link=topic=88081.msg1688495#msg1688495 date=1188924942]
Ryman I agree...
As with the Civic, please stay away, lol
Malibu, has great interior, but that ass end is... lets say...Disgusting!
And that MazdaSpeed, the more I see it, the more I wish I would have bought it over the fusion, hate to say it, but damn.

Anywho love the Fusion because its sporty, and has class.. women dig that shit.
[/quote]

Have to agree with you. that back end of that malibu is just nasty. but the Mazdaspeed 3 is nice. I looked at those as well but since i have 3 kids it just did not have the rear room that i needed. Love my fusion and making it the best i can.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts