FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, Im a newbie to this forum but I just bought a 2007 Mercury Milan I4 with the Appearance Package. I absolutly love this car. I was orignally going into the dealer just to see what the appearance package actually looked like, but the sales guy had never heard of it. I had to show him on the Mercury website what it was as it is not even listed in the 2007 brochure. He went to his manager to see if he had ever seen the appearance package, and at that very moment a trade from another dealership was just pulling into the driveway that had such package. I took this as a sign that I was probably destined to own this car, and sure enough when I brought my wife back later that night to have a look and a very slow day of sales I took it home.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase! I see that you love it, but does your wife love it too?

My girlfriend loves my Fusion, but she really loves the Edge.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah my wife really loves it too. It's was kind of a bitter-sweet day when I picked it up though, cuz we had to put our cat to sleep earlier that morning :(. But she is really happy with the car, I was also considering a Mazda3 but the Milan feels a whole lot more luxurious plus I can fit my golf clubs in the trunk. :)

·
Registered
910 Posts
congrats! And enjoy! Sorry about the cat :(

·
Registered
198 Posts
Dude, you can fit 4 sets of clubs in the trunk. I love the trunk.

·
Registered
71 Posts
[quote author=ming321 link=topic=75267.msg1370256#msg1370256 date=1177706339]
You want my wife's cat. I'll send you the cat, all the food, litter box and $50 for taking it off our hands. Any takers???
[/quote]

Dude, I think you need to mention on a different sort of site... :p

·
Registered
28 Posts
You want my wife's cat. I'll send you the cat, all the food, litter box and $50 for taking it off our hands. Any takers???
[/quote]what color fur?....

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
[/quote]
:dunno:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts