FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ugh oh guys. I might be trading in my Fusion lol.

The new Patriot has really taken me by surprise. With that little four cylinder engine they put in it, you can still get great mileage (better then the 3.0 in the Fusion), and go off-roading!

I normally don't need to go offroad, but everyday it is something else, and my job is proving that I may need to take my vehicle off road.
So I'm going to test drive one, and well if I like it. Good bye Fusion. :wtc:

BTW, look at this kick ass video of the Patriot off-roading. The first minute of the movie is gay, but just wait until he pulls off the road.

http://jeeppatriotblog.blogspot.com/2007/02/trail-rated-patriot-goes-off-road.html

·
Registered
833 Posts
I especially like how it can change colors!

·
Registered
702 Posts
I hope it's nothing like the jeep liberty, that thing was a joke on and off road. My fusion could go 90% of the places that thing could go.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Pretty cool. Great offroading cars jeeps and this is just another one. Personally never really offroad I've taken the family navigator on the beach but thats it.

·
Registered
817 Posts
[quote author=otaku link=topic=75048.msg1427242#msg1427242 date=1179772071]
Pretty cool. Great offroading cars jeeps and this is just another one. Personally never really offroad I've taken the family navigator on the beach but thats it.
[/quote]
They have beaches in Boise?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts