FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, i was doing some poking around on our dealer website today and found the 2007 Fusion Brochure, i don't think this has actually been released yet so i'll post some screenshots from it here, i dont know if anyone would possibly be interested in these, if so, let me know and i can work up a price and add it to the website as a retrofit item. The pictures arn't that great and i'm pretty sure the black chrome grille picture is a photoshop'ed picture by Ford, and not the actual chrome grille... But its all i've got right now.  :(

Also included is a picture of the spoiler available for the 2007 model year.
Check out the interior section for a picture there of a new "metal look" dash piece, and some new seat material available for 2007.
Again, let me know if you would be interested at all in these, thanks.

·
Registered
476 Posts
on the front ofg blueovalnews.com there is a picture of the MRT T5 Fusion and one of the mods listed is the MRT t5 black chrome trim... it looks hot.

IF you got to the blueovalnews main page and scroll down a bit you can see the car.. Its white with black stripes.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
I am going to add this ford wing to my car..... I like the looks of that!

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunatly they are not cheap. These are my best prices:

I can sell the front grille for $275.88

There are also the 2 separate bars below the grille, the top bar is $117.58
The bottom bar is $110.47

The fog light inserts look like they need to be painted to match the color of the car, i can sell those for $39.28 per side.
So 78.56 for the set of both sides.

If anyone was wondering i can sell the spoiler for $276.00, it comes unpainted.

·
Registered
297 Posts
[quote author=Partscheap link=topic=60028.msg1018612#msg1018612 date=1161215604]
Unfortunatly they are not cheap. These are my best prices:

I can sell the front grille for $275.88

There are also the 2 separate bars below the grille, the top bar is $117.58
The bottom bar is $110.47

The fog light inserts look like they need to be painted to match the color of the car, i can sell those for $39.28 per side.
So 78.56 for the set of both sides.

If anyone was wondering i can sell the spoiler for $276.00, it comes unpainted.
[/quote]

Do you have them Black Chrome Grill in stock?????

I also heard that the Front Bumber has to come off in order to replace the Grill. Any Info on that?

·
Registered
382 Posts
$276 for a rear spoiler? please.........
I bought a much, much nicer looking spoiler off ebay for $120- and it came already painted. $276 for a cheesy spoiler like that is highway robbery if I do say so myself. Also, at cheapparts.com, you can buy a set of fomoco chrome SEL fog light inserts for $40 delivered- $39 for one side is rapage.

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you mean partscheap.com, that is who i am. :D
The parts i put on there are Ford parts, and that spoiler is the Ford spoiler that comes on the new 2007 Fusions. We don't sell aftermarket. As for the prices on these black chrome fog light inserts, for some reason Ford just happens to be pretty proud of these new black chrome pieces.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts