FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not sure where I should have put this?  might have been on here already,I haven't had much time to look lately, but I have  seen the 2007.  there is no mass antenea yet, but I did look at a spec. book and the picture of the Fusion in there did have one.  in the middle of the rear of the roof, didn't look too good.  seems like the engine choices are the same from what I saw, but there will be all wheel drive.  all the ones I saw were SE V6'S.  they all had driving lights with the black houseing, didn't see it on the stickers, still no kit available.  asked the parts guy about a spoiler and there is one, but not released yet so no price available and there was kind of a picture there, looked simular to the aftermarket ones out there now.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have seen 07s with and without the stubby antenna. I think the sirrus model has the stubby. My opinion it looks out of place. They could have not made it look like a electric trolley arm :lol:

·
Registered
35 Posts
They all look...

Regardless of the "receiver" (trolley car, shark fin, hamster tail), I do not like the look of them as I believe they detract from the lines of the vehicle. They need a better place for the receiver. Maybe incorporate it into the trunk decklid area so it looks like a piece of trim; something like the chrome strip.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I have an early model '07, Sirius or not the later build date '07's have that ugly antenna on the roof, mine does not.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts