FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I am just about to buy a 2007 Ford Fusion SEL AWD. I was wondering if there were any modifications that I could do to increase horsepower. I am leasing it though and I do not want to void my warranty. I was looking at the Steeda Fusion website and they have a air intake and a sct tuner. I was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions.

I appreciate everyones feedback,

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Other than that, that is about it from a HP standpoint, There isn't a exhaust that "fits" the AWD yet, however one could buy the standard v6 setup and modify it abit. Just ideas tho.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Consider an upgraded air filter either K&N which is what I have but it really doesn't add power or consider a steeda intake which will add some power along with the tuning suggestion.

·
Registered
702 Posts
[quote author=WIFL link=topic=80286.msg1482816#msg1482816 date=1181711028]
Search the Jusnes/Bama forums this has been discussed there about the tunes
[/quote]

He's right. You will also find your answer to your warranty question there because as you'll find would it's not a simple answer.

Here's some help:
http://www.fordfusionclub.com/index.php?topic=63065.0;all

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
The tuner is probably the best mod for the money right now. I am running the Jusnes 93 octane tune, and the car is so much quicker.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.