FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
I have been doing some research on this forum for about tow months and all of you made my decision easy! My wife and I bought a 2007 SEL (4 cylinder) just about fully loaded on Friday evening. The interior is the Camel leather and the trim on the upper portion of the doors are what looks like medium light stone. The trim around the radio and over the glove compartment is black, and I think it looks really good inside. Is this how the color combination is in all Dark Blue Pearl Fusion's like mine? Did not get the satellite raio, the moonroof or the spoiler, but it has everything else. I have pictures on a Yahoo website, but would like to share with all of you here. Is that easy to do? Oh yeah.....go the tint thrown in for free and am getting a Pioneer AVIC-D3 touch screen double din unti installed on Friday, so you can only imagine how anxious I am for that. Thanks for a great forum and making our decision very easy!
BigPhil

·
Registered
910 Posts
Congrats looks great. The AVIC D3 is a nice unit I was considering (still am) but it requires you switch between cds and the map dvd which is pretty annoying. I may still get it though, alot cheaper then the next system.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Dark Blue Pearl is my favorite Fusion color ( it's Vista Blue on Mustangs ), only I want the Light Stone for interior. Nice that you got a FREE tint job, best thing you can do for a new car !!!
My local Ford dealer has about a dozen Fusions, all types, but NONE with Light Stone interior ! they are all either Dark Charcoal or Camel. I'd like to see 1 in person before ordering her in a few weeks, loaded 3.0L SEL. They do have a Mustang GT in Vista Blue w/ Light Stone interior, so that helps out a lot. AWESOME color combo :D

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride and welcome to the forums :cheers:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
otaku,
I hear you about switiching the maps with the cd's, but that is why i have an IPOD. Won't have to worry about swapping in and out....you can also load the maps and then eject it after programming your destination and you can run cd's through it, so you have some options....should get it back from install in about an hour, so needless to say i am terribly excited! will post pics soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts