FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some photos of the 2007 Camry leaked out here:
http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/t81131.html

It's kind of a mismash of various luxury car styling cues and I don't like it at all. It's one less thing for Ford to worry about beacuse not only does the Fusion look better than the current Camry it also looks better than the Camry that will be on sale for the next five years. Not to say that Toyota dosen't have some enigineering or interior design innovations under its sleeve for the next Camry, but the styling certainly won't attract anyone that wasn't already thinking of buying Toyota.

·
Registered
377 Posts
The Camry from the sides looks good. For the rear and front the Camry lacks style and sharpness. The interior just sucks, hope to see other styles. Is this the car show model? If it is, to shame on Toyota. :nono:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[quote author=Jayayess1190 link=topic=23700.msg537303#msg537303 date=1136744149]

[/quote]

This is not a Camry, its something else entirely. Any ideas out there?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nothing to worry about??? Are you nuts? I agree Toyotas are boring as hell, but they sell. Ford wishes they could sell a Camry. (for full sticker price like Toyota) That being said, Toyota sucks.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Toyotas sell because they're built like a brick shithouse. Performance wise, they don't do anything great, just everything good enough. They last a long time and are reasonable on repairs. If you're selling cars to the masses, this is the best strategy you can have.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I definitely like the way the Fusion looks [inside and outside] better than this Camry. Toyota has never impressed me and obviously, still doesn't.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Saw a 2007 Camry "in the flesh" on I-384 yesterday. It is fugly!

Looks just right for the "blue hairs" with the lights on in the daytime. Buick drivers will love it - probably well built but a piece of crap nevertheless.

Unless you want to drive your living room couch on the highway, why would you buy it? I guess Toyota will sell a s**tload of them, though.

The Fusion is 1000% better looking.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
This is very japa-crapa-nese. Horrible inside - looks terribly generic and cheaply built. I can't believe people would actually buy this thing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts