FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

http://img2.putfile.com/main/7/18416404131.jpg

These are courtesy of my neighbor, who designed the exterior styling of the 2006 Fusion and the Milan front end. These are some early drawings that he had of the Fusion and Milan. As you can see, the drawing shows a 3 bar lower grill on the Fusion, and the Milan has a more squared-off front end with smaller headlight housings. The Milan almost has an Audi look to it. I sorta dig the Milan in the pic. Looks more masculine than both the current Fusion and Milan.

G

·
Why do they always have to dress them down.

Just stick to the damn drawings. They always look way better then what they put out.

·
Registered
443 Posts
The Milan front end looks much better in the drawing. I'm not much for the 3 bar lower grill on the Fusion, it's a bit too much for me. I'd like to see the Fusion with a billet/mesh lower grill. It might look like crap, but I'd stil like to see it.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Thanks for the pics Metallicat. I too like the drawing of the Milan but I prefer the production version of the Fusion. I think the triple lower bar is too busy. By any chance does your neighbour have pics of the new redesign previously posted?

Happy driving

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He is no longer working on the Fusion / Milan. He is working on the 2010 Edge redesign I believe.

[quote author=Fusion4u link=topic=82319.msg1537794#msg1537794 date=1183652831]
Thanks for the pics Metallicat. I too like the drawing of the Milan but I prefer the production version of the Fusion. I think the triple lower bar is too busy. By any chance does your neighbour have pics of the new redesign previously posted?

Happy driving
[/quote]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts