1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Very nice. :boink:

·
Registered
323 Posts
finally! def buying immediately if actual on car pics look good. black car fitment please :)

·
Registered
832 Posts
last summer at denio's open market in roseville ca a company had a couple of fusion taillights that were blacked out. they also had ones with a carbon fiber look (wasn't really carbon fiber though) and they said if you brought it into the their local shop that the could take your headlights and disbond the lens cover and paint the innerds to match the color of your car. I thought it was an awesome idea, but it cost $225 per taillight.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
[quote author=themason link=topic=183396.msg3904572#msg3904572 date=1294778614]
Curious about something... Is this the only design you will offer or is there more light layouts and colors coming? Also, do you all have a price range for these lights? Finally, would you all be willing to do a group buy discount on these lights once they are on the market?

Thanks for your help in advance and have a great day.
[/quote]

I can't for sure say I'd be in on this, but a group buy would definitely increase the chances.

·
Registered
13,371 Posts
[quote author=themason link=topic=183396.msg3904572#msg3904572 date=1294778614]
Curious about something... Is this the only design you will offer or is there more light layouts and colors coming? Also, do you all have a price range for these lights? Finally, would you all be willing to do a group buy discount on these lights once they are on the market?

Thanks for your help in advance and have a great day.
[/quote]
That, I would LOVE a set of color coded tails

·
Registered
521 Posts
ill just on the group buy, any updates ?!!??!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts