FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and Otaku representing the NW. Woohoo!

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
[quote author=themason link=topic=77590.msg1615150#msg1615150 date=1186392587]
I'm here with you. Lets get some n/w meets together. what do you say?

[/quote] Make it for labour day and I'm in. I am originally from White Rock, British Columbia, 20 minutes north of Bellingham, Washington. I'm going for a road trip to visit my mom and dad in White Rock, leaving here August 31. 15 hour drive through the Rockies, did it back in April already this year.

·
Registered
910 Posts
alright so how about the three of us this november (my car turns 1 on the 30th!) a track meet/cruise would be great!

·
Registered
832 Posts
November is a possibility but I think the weather would have to be taken into consideration. Maybe a spring meet would be better for a fun time. May wouldbe a good time to have it, I will be passing through Utah on the way to Spring Zing and could make it a stop on the way. This way we could get access to a drag night at rocky mountain raceway. possibly hitting up some of the twisties on I84 with some spirited driving. What you guys think?

·
Registered
615 Posts
Small world, I lived just south of there by the golf course in Roy. Really every one needs to get to gather and hook up and see each others cars. I'm going to Boise in Oct 17 for the weekend maybe than if anyone is free that would be great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts