FordFusionClub.com banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took her home yesterday from Ohio. It's a 1995 base model with 52,000 miles on it. It hasn't ever seen snow, so there is no rust at all. There are quite a few scratches and dents on the body, but the interior is immaculate!

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: 1995 Mazda Miata

Thanks :) It's a blast to drive! It's nice how I can take the hard top off in a matter of minutes!

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I knew I wanted one that's from 2005 or older.. because Miata's got heavy and too electronic in '06. I was considering anywhere from '89 to '05. I realized that if one day I want to really modify this car, I'd want an NA ('89-'97) because they have many more aftermarket parts available, and they are easier to work with. Plus, they are lighter (This one probably weights less that 2300, w/o driver). Being small doesn't bother me at all.. I'm 18, so I don't have much to worry about :lol:

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Haha well this is actually a daily driver. The Fusion will be sold soon!

·
Registered
782 Posts

Awesome find man! Thinks looks to be in great condition for the year...especially low miles! I learned to drive in a Miata. My moms boyfriend had a white one and it was a 96. Had the additional hard top too. Things are a blast to drive! Good luck with it man! (Wish he still had it, someone crashed into it while it was parked on the street and totaled it) I don't know about the blue, but I know the white looked good with a bra on it cause it matched the black soft top. What are your plans with it?!

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Thanks! I don't plan on doing to much to it. I'll start with maintenance, I'll be doing timing belt, water pump etc... soon. Then the little things like a shorty antenna (the current one is broken), clear sidemarkers, etc.. In the summer I'll probably go for some TRM C1M 15x7 +30 with 195 wide Dunlap Star Specs. I may eventually get some Fat Cat Motorsports coilovers. I feel like I don't even need to modify it, it's already more fun than the Fusion ever was!

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Haha I know.. I try to keep telling myself I'm not going to modify it too much.. that won't last long.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts

[quote author=biggee72 link=topic=201169.msg4153088#msg4153088 date=1322426613]
That thiught will change. I said the same thing about the gti..
[/quote]
Which thought was that Big? The one about not doing mods, or are you missing the Fusion? :)

·
Registered
782 Posts

No problem! Yea the mods you have seem like enough, in my opinion I think modding it too much will make it look ricey. Those rims with a drop will look zoo good too, just makes the car look "right" i guess you could say (if that makes sense haha). And yea totally, they are like street legal go-karts, still wish i could drive one around whenever i felt like it! One more thing, if your looking into exhausts, Ansa makes a really nice system for the Miatas. Not loud but has an awesome deep tone!

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Oh yeah, I forgot, a roll bar will be the first major mod, before anything else.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts