Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

*UPDATE: If anyone has stock rx-8 wheels they would want to trade, I am looking for a set so let me know if you want to trade for these wheels. Thanks.*

I'm selling my used set of 19x8 Axis Spider Wheels with two Goodyear Eagle F1 Tires. The bolt pattern is 5x100 or 5x114 with a 40 Offset. The tires are 235/35/19. I will take off the two bad tires before I sell them. I was gonna put them up for sale elsewhere but I figure I'd give you guys first dibbs if anyone is interested. The wheels are in good condition and are straight with no dents. There are some curb marks but not that noticeable. I have included pics of the curb marks. Also I've noticed that some of the clearcoat was chipping a little at some parts. I am asking 700 OBO. I would like to sell these locally but if anyone wants to pay for shipping, I think they are about $30 a wheel. PM me if have any questions. Thanks.

New

Here are the pics, sorry that they are huge but I figure its better so you can see the condition of the wheels:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 19" Axis Spider Wheels Rims for Sale *Warning: HUGE PICS*

Thanks, I appreciate that, I don't want to rip anyone off so I want to be fair :)

·
Registered
322 Posts

yea free bump for you!
sexy and a great price!
wow.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Does anyone know if these wheels will fit the Speed3 as far as the offset? I know the bolt patterns are the same but I'm not certain about the offset. I had these on my 01 Jetta before I traded it in so I wanted to make sure. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
These will not fit any mazda3. The offset is wrong. Needs to be more in the 48-52 range.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man, no one wants these? Are they that ugly...okay don't answer that. I guess I will try other places. I tried.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey,

Sorry man already sold the wheels....totally forgot about this thread. Mods please lock it.

Rims have been sold :)

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
:sold:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.