FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got some Edge 18's coming and will need tires for them. I live in Iowa obviousy and will need some all-weather but performance oriented tires. I want tires that don't feel squirrelly when the car is cornering and I want them to get good treadlife as well. I am thinking of Yokohama Avid W4S from tirerack.com for $138/piece. These are Z-rated and should do what I am looking for them to do. Anyone have experience with these or recommend another choice of all-season that isn't $200/piece? thx

·
Registered
102 Posts
[quote author=iowaguy link=topic=95214.msg1866780#msg1866780 date=1195542852]
I got some Edge 18's coming and will need tires for them. I live in Iowa obviousy and will need some all-weather but performance oriented tires. I want tires that don't feel squirrelly when the car is cornering and I want them to get good treadlife as well. I am thinking of Yokohama Avid W4S from tirerack.com for $138/piece. These are Z-rated and should do what I am looking for them to do. Anyone have experience with these or recommend another choice of all-season that isn't $200/piece? thx
[/quote]

I was going to ask you on your other post about the rims the question about the size you were going to go with, but saw this post and figured I'd ask you here....
But I see you've already been asked.....

But what the heck I'll ask anyway....
What size are you planning on going with? Are you thinking the stock (if you can call it that) size 225/45/R18? or something else...

Just curious...

·
Registered
933 Posts
I responded in your other thread, but you could also look into Falken 912s from DiscoutTireDirect. CR rated them #1 in UHP All Season tires. I've had them for about 1 month now. I really like them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts