FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, looking for a little guidance about the first real mystery this car has ever given me. Bought car new, and now has 408,000 miles, original engine/ trans in great shape and religiously maintained. Hit a huge pothole and bent two wheels so parked the car until replacments could be sourced, used the other car in the meantime. So it sat unused for about 4 weeks waiting for wheels and it was on a battery tender. I had to move the car and when I went to start it, got a crank but no start. ForScan showed no PCM fault codes, HPFP showed about 1700 psi, crank position sensor was registering cranking RPMs, removed coil packs and checked plugs for damage and spark, all good with good gaps and spark. I also tried Starting fluid just to see if it would fire, but nothing happened. Just cranked and cranked. Does this sound like anything that anyone has dealt with before? I have not extracted the injectors yet, but I am starting to suspect that this could be more serious than I initially thought. Thanks in advance!

Rhys Legge

1 - 2 of 2 Posts