FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen the new Taurus with the 3 bar grill. I think it looks pretty good, then again, I've only seen a commercial on t.v. for it, never in person.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Yea, it looks good in the front. I have seen 1 floating around here.

·
Registered
610 Posts
They are on the dealer lots here in Detroit, and I saw one on the road yesterday. The front end looks VERY nice, much better than what I have seen in pics. I still don't like the rear end treatment. IMHO the rear should look more like the Milan version, or at least the Sable rear should.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I was picking up my Milan from the body shop (ouch!) and took a close look at the Sable. The darn thing was a premier and stickered over $30000. It looked a lot like my Milan just slightly bigger. I am a previous Taurus owner ('90) and I just don't know where this fits. Mom and pop are going to look for a family car and see an over 30 grand price and remember their last Taurus $17 Grand. I admit the Premier level is really loaded (My Milan is a Premier) but It just doesn't seem to offer much over the Milan/Fusion. I guess we will see. One thing is that if they depreciate like they always have you will see them in 2 years for $12,999. 8)

·
Registered
817 Posts
I like the 2007 Fusions and Milans better than I like the 2008 Tauruses and Sables. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Yup.. Saw a Red 08 Taurus on my way home from work about 3 days ago. Looked pretty good. They did spice it up and the reviewers can't say its bland anylonger thats for sure. I think sales for both Taurus and Sable will pick up over this year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts