FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read on another board that someone ordered on '07 and the order was just changed to an '08! So, I guess the '07's are winding down..can't wait until Ford updated their site with the '08 pricing. I like the SEL sport package listed in the '08 guide..wonder how much it will cost?

·
Registered
69 Posts
The final 2007 order date was 05 / 15, & final build 2007 date is early June.

I agree with you about the Fusion SEL Sport Package, it sounds interesting, but very limited color selection for it, & my best guess for cost would be $ 1500 -2000. Wait & see. Too bad no real performance upgrades included, you do get better springs.

Dark Pearl Blue, my favorite color has / is being replaced with something called Dark Ink Blue, no idea about this color, sounds almost black to me, not good. I'd like to see a Bright Blue Metallic, like the Mustang Vista Blue, that would be HOT !!!

·
Registered
910 Posts
Can't wait to see some of the new stuff they've added, thing is now I want the new stuff!

·
Registered
69 Posts
FYI, For 2008, the ABS system will now be standard on all model levels ( maybe Traction Control too , not sure about this ), & the Audiophile sound system & moonroof will be a bundled package, so hopefully the total overall cost will be reduced !!!

No prices have been released that I know of yet. I would think prices should be released by end of June, by mid July fer sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts