FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have an 08 Fusion love the car but wanted and upgraded sound system however mine has audiophile and now the deck speakers don’t work my question is it possible to connect my audiophile rear speakers to my aftermarket unit ?

·
Registered
62 Posts
The wiring harness should have inputs to send line level sound to the rear amp, other thing you need to do is use the amp turn on from the head unit and connect it to the enable line for the sub amp.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The wiring harness should have inputs to send line level sound to the rear amp, other thing you need to do is use the amp turn on from the head unit and connect it to the enable line for the sub amp.
Thx for some insight you mentioned it and I realized there was a wire I didn’t think I needed was to the amp they are working thank you

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bangster, I have a 2014 hybrid. Does that stock stereo have line out on it? I did a complete system but used an LC7 on the speaker wires. Unfortunately, I can only get 1.7 volts out of it. Would be awesome if I had known there were line outputs on the stock deck. I assumed there were not, hope I didn't make a donkey out of myself...

·
Registered
62 Posts
They have the audiophile system with a separate 2 channel amp for 2 sub speakers in the rear deck (and they are going the other way, aftermarket head unit).

The base 4 speaker system in a 2014 doesn't have line out, but since you have a Hybrid, the lowest end audio is the 6 speaker with ANC.

The 6 speaker system seems to have line level from the ACM to the DAC.

The 12 speaker Sony system doesn't seem to have line level. Usually an LOC like the LC7 is usable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts